Nosh Kitchen – Bringing the Taste of Home Cooking to You
Since its early beginnings in 2011, Nosh Kitchen prepares thousands of meals daily for institutions and corporations all over Singapore. Providing boutique catering services, Nosh Kitchen offers a variety of formats such as takeouts, buffet, mini-buffet, cocktail buffet, tea reception, seminar menus, and live stations.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can order from this local F&B company:
- Takeout: From $10.80 to $30.80 per person, minimum 20 pax. Healthier choice available.
- Buffet: From $18 to $35 per person, suitable for 30 pax onwards.
- Mini-buffet: From $198 to $268, for 8 to 10 pax
- Cocktail buffet: From $18 to $23 per person, minimum 30 pax.
- Tea reception: From $10 to $20 per person, suitable for 30 or 40 pax.
- Seminar buffet menu: From $25.80 to $30.80 per person, minimum 30 pax.
- Live stations: Choose from 3 different sets of live stations for parties of 50 pax. Live station choices include Laksa, Mee Siam, Chicken Rice, Nosh Signature Curry Chicken Noodles, Pasta, Sushi, Peking Duck, Satay, Popiah and Kueh Pie Tee, and Assorted Dessert Station.
- Festive Menus: Chinese New Year, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and more.
Menu highlights and signature dishes
For Peranakan food lovers, try the classic Kueh Pie Tee with delicious turnip strips and prawns in a crisp shell for your cocktail function. Nosh Kitchen also offers its Signature Nonya Chap Chye made from fresh vegetables tossed with crispy beancurd strips and broth-soaked tang hoon with spice, sweet, and tang notes.
If you love flavourful dishes, order the Ayam Pongteh (Nyonya Chicken with Potato Stew with rich, dark flavours from taucheo and soy sauce) which is a very traditional Nyonya recipe originally from Malacca.
Specially curated by its chefs, Nosh Kitchen’s Signature Laksa is topped with a generous amount of fresh prawns over a rich and spicy homemade coconut broth. Its Signature Nasi Lemak features blue and green coloured rice paired with fried fish, chicken, ikan bilis and peanut, and egg topped with aromatic sambal.
How does this local F&B company continue to delight customers year after year?
Nosh Kitchen’s E-Sales & Marketing Senior Manager Catherine Lim, who set up the website and manages the company’s social media platforms, shared that she took up a Career Conversion Programme for 6 months to learn how to use wix.com with simple templates to meet current market needs.
A mid-career switcher who looks for passion and challenge in her job, Catherine relied on her teammates and on-the-job learning of e-marketing and sales to make Nosh Kitchen’s home-cooked food more accessible to customers during the pandemic.
Nosh Kitchen also regularly takes part in initiatives such as the Place-and-Train programs and senior worker schemes to uncover, train and retain talents who may not initially have the skills required for their role.
This company also states publicly on its website that it believes in investing in people. “People development is a continuous process for every member of our team, in order for them to further improve their knowledge and skills to meet the challenges ahead. We employ team members who possess a passion for customer service, meeting people and challenges where the ability to influence the outcome motivates them.”
Nosh Kitchen promises wholesome food with iconic buffet setup designs, prepared by specialists with experience in serving events and institutions. It is bizSAFE 3, Halal, ISO 22000, and ISO 9001 certified.
Book your next catering with Nosh Kitchen at www.noshkitchen.com.sg today!
Special thanks to Nosh Kitchen for the information and all photos in this article.